Frequently Asked Question
SENDING A FAX VIA COMPUTER
1. Open Gmail and address an email to: FaxNumber@egoldfax.com (no parentheses allowed).
2. Fill out the subject and body of the email; these are added as a cover page.
3. Attach the file(s) you want to fax.
4. Click Send.
5. You’ll receive a “Fax Confirmation” email (success/failure) for your records.
6. If your document is not digital, you can scan and email it back to yourself to send.
SENDING A FAX VIA COPIER
1. Select Scan to Email on the copier
2. In the “to” field enter: email@example.com
3. Scan the document you want to fax
4. Go back to your computer and follow the above steps of sending a FAX VIA COMPUTER.
You will now receive faxes via email. Your fax number has now been set up with an email group to receive faxes from regular numbers. The fax will be attached as a PDF file and you can view, save, print, or forward like a regular email attachment. To add or change users to a fax line email group, please enter a helpdesk ticket:https://workflow.dearbornschools.org/accountrequest/group-email-update/