Frequently Asked Question
- On the Windows desktop, right-click an empty area.
- Select the Display settings option.
- On the right side of the Display settings window, select Identify to see which screen is which number. (A black box will appear on your projector and desktop monitor.)
- Scroll down to the Multiple displays option.
- Select Extend these displays or Duplicate these displays depending on your preference.
- Duplicate: The same image on your desktop monitor will appear on the projector.
- Extend: The projector will act as a 2nd monitor that can show something separately from your desktop monitor.
You can Freeze your projector screen using the remote and still use your desktop. The image will not change on the projector until you unfreeze (select the freeze button again) or turn it off and back on.